[2A03] Mega Man X - Intro Stage

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.

RATE THIS COVER!!!

5/5
No votes
4/5
40%
3/5
40%
2/5
20%
1/5
No votes

Total votes: 5

Anonymous_llopi

[2A03] Mega Man X - Intro Stage

Postby Anonymous_llopi » Mon May 07, 2018 12:01 am

Yesterday I was feeling like making this cover myself because, even though this song has been covered multiple times I haven't seen one using 2A03 AND without using DPCM drums while being as close as to the original as possible, so here it is a day after that.

I'm slightly indecisive about what octave the bass should have, I like how it sounds currently but the whole song feels like it's missing bass, when I decrease it one octave it sounds more bassy but I prefer how the higher octave bass sounds, personally there's something about the current version I like more but, if you want to hear the "bassyer" just change the the arpeggio of the slap bass instrument from -96 -12 0 to -96 -24 -12.

You can remix it if you want, this cover it's really similar to the original note wise, almost 100%, because of the lack of channels the strings of the original are not present and some drums are skipped but I think it sounds pretty decent anyways, there's probably some room for improvement on the drums.
Attachments
MMX Opening Stage 2A03.ftm
(12.28 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Return to “Cover Music”