(Work in Little Progress) Final Fantasy OST (VRC6, Speed 1)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
PaulMannIV

(Work in Little Progress) Final Fantasy OST (VRC6, Speed 1)

Postby PaulMannIV » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:30 pm

Been too long since I was in touch with this community.

Had decided to post what I have currently finished of the Final Fantasy OST and also what I plan on doing through the next several months in some little spare time.

- Major Encounters will have a battle theme of their own, from smaller bosses like Garland and Astos, to the Fiends, to Chaos himself.
- As you can see with the Temple of the Fiends and Sea Shrine, I intend on making multiple versions of the same song for most areas. Not every town is going to get their own theme, but there will be multiples.
- Note "Overworld 1".

This is supposed to be somewhat stylized this time, with many songs keeping in touch with the original counterparts.

- In the beginning, you might notice that some songs like "Overworld 1" and "Town 1" are extremely simple. Progression reasons.

So without further ado, here are the 12 (out of the planned 40) songs I have "completed'.

Note 1: I want to apologize for any lack of update. As usual, irl issues have taken over for the time being and I need to tend to them first.
Attachments
WIP Fantasy.ftm
(235.23 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Last edited by PaulMannIV on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Should I know what this "VRC7" is and why my friends want me to learn it?

Lunaria

Re: (Work in Little Progress) Final Fantasy OST (VRC6, Speed 1)

Postby Lunaria » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:27 am

This is all really great, and I can't wait for the rest of the songs.

FF1's OST was a bit limited till later ports added more tracks, but eventually it ended up having one of the best in series if you ask me.

Return to “Cover Music”