Minecraft Volume Beta - Aria Math (creative4) [00C3 FDS]

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Doom_Destoryer

Minecraft Volume Beta - Aria Math (creative4) [00C3 FDS]

Postby Doom_Destoryer » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:19 am

I did not expect to do this one in a sitting of 2 hours.
Youtube Video Link: https://youtu.be/v20IGnxd2GI
Made with 00C3, but I can't see why it wouldn't work on s4.6, b5, or other various FT branches.

While it's not an exact cover of the original, I think that it captures the spirit of the original track well enough. For the original song being mostly percussive effects and the like, I think I did okay.

If this is the last track that I complete and post to these forms, I think it's a good send off. I still plan on doing the whole of Dancing Mad, though.
Attachments
creative4.zip
Inside is the creative4.00c file.
(1.45 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
creative4.nsf
(8.63 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Had a channel here, but I forgot the email linked to it. So now I'll just use my personal, older channel to upload stuff to.
Little personal code book: s4.6 = Stable version 4.6, b5 = beta 5, 00CX = 00CFT (version number).

Doom_Destoryer

Re: Minecraft Volume Beta - Aria Math (creative4) [00C3 FDS]

Postby Doom_Destoryer » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:25 pm

final bump, rip forums
Had a channel here, but I forgot the email linked to it. So now I'll just use my personal, older channel to upload stuff to.
Little personal code book: s4.6 = Stable version 4.6, b5 = beta 5, 00CX = 00CFT (version number).

Roddy

Postby Roddy » Mon May 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Doom_Destoryer wrote:final bump, rip forums

That's sad... Not to the point that I would cry, but it's still sad.
FamiTracker is such a good program, it gets enough attention for sure, but the forums however... It certainly needs more attention.
I'm still here, though. Joined this forum in 2015 (even though I'm using a second account made in 2017) and still frequently logging in.

Doom_Destoryer

Postby Doom_Destoryer » Mon May 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Roddy wrote:
Doom_Destoryer wrote:final bump, rip forums

That's sad... Not to the point that I would cry, but it's still sad.
FamiTracker is such a good program, it gets enough attention for sure, but the forums however... It certainly needs more attention.
I'm still here, though. Joined this forum in 2015 (even though I'm using a second account made in 2017) and still frequently logging in.

i keep the forums open and refresh occasionally, hoping to see new activity but 19 times out of 20 its never the case

Teuthida

Postby Teuthida » Tue May 05, 2020 4:51 pm

If you're interested in a more lively FamiTracker/chiptune community, there are many chat servers on Discord that can offer just that. The FamiTracker.org server specialized specifically in FamiTracker, but there are lots of other options as well if you're willing to search.
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg

Doom_Destoryer

Postby Doom_Destoryer » Wed May 06, 2020 3:39 am

Teuthida wrote:If you're interested in a more lively FamiTracker/chiptune community, there are many chat servers on Discord that can offer just that. The FamiTracker.org server specialized specifically in FamiTracker, but there are lots of other options as well if you're willing to search.

i know that, i'm in some with you in fact, but discord is an entirely different beast to forums. i can be an archeologist here, can't really do that with discord logs. also discord chat is inherently unfocused no matter how many chat channels a server has which is way different from the focused threads forums provide. ah well, guess i was just born a decade or so late lmao

Teuthida

Postby Teuthida » Wed May 06, 2020 1:51 pm

Even so, it's better than staying on the forums, which at the moment isn't doing any of us any favors.
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg