samw's old famitracker stuff

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
SamW

samw's old famitracker stuff

Postby SamW » Sun May 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi! I was DalekSam on the old boards, but given that this is a new forum and stuff I figured I'd ditch the name I've been trying to get rid of for 2 years now. I haven't made a lot of FamiTracker stuff lately (or rather, I haven't really finished a lot lately) but I have a collection of stuff that I posted on the old forum that isn't crap that I'll post here!

I don't really like the divide between originals and covers too much as I think it's pretty inconvenient (I'd much rather lump everything into one thread, original or not) but I'll play ball and throw some of my noteworthy covers.

Maybe if I finish anything more I'll throw it here, who knows!
Attachments
you all have no clue.ftm
i'm not going to describe this one, if you know what this is, keep the shame to yourself
(15.86 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
e1m4.ftm
Cover of E1M4 from Doom, dated from early 2012. Sounds good!
(22.36 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
0107.ftm
Palace of Destruction from Ys. Entered this into FamiCompo Mini 8 which ended up finishing 29th out of 72 entries. Pretty happy with that result!
(26.29 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
strugglewithin.ftm
A (sadly) unfinished cover of Metallica's 'The Struggle Within' from The Black Album. Was intended for a FamiCompo, but like I said, I sadly never finished it in time.
(162.03 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
cannonball_edit_august.ftm
A really old crummy cover of Cannon Ball from 2011. Still, sounds passable hahaha
(23.46 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
adonsfa.ftm
Cover of Adon's stage theme from Street Fighter Alpha 2. Posted this on the old boards, but this is indeed a good enough one that I want to share it again!
(18.5 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ym2612 extraordinaire, metal & edm producer, professional weeblord, head over heels for harumi

twitter
soundcloud
super famidev

Return to “Cover Music”