Nintendo Collab "R.I.P Satoru Iwata"

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
TheMudkipMaster12

Re: Nintendo Collab "R.I.P Satoru Iwata"

Postby TheMudkipMaster12 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Yeah, you can only use the ZXX effect for 2a03 for triangle volume. It also affects noise volume too. You could also make a triangle waveform using the FDS or N163 and use volume with that.
Attachments
Tri Vol.ftm
Test FTM 2a03
(14.24 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
"It's funny because cool, means cold." -Savestate, Feb. 17, 2016

HI IM KIPPTUNE AND THIS IS MY OLD ACCOUNT LOL

Sky Yoshi

Postby Sky Yoshi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Iwata programmed the NES Balloon Fight's smooth moving than the AC version (Called VS. Balloon Fight)
And later that program reused in Super Mario Bros thanks to Toshihiko Nakagou (Super Mario Bros. Programmer)
So I will pst the NSF Ripped Hellp Kitty World (Ballon kid) 1-1 Stage BGM (Which I think it's very nice!)
岩田聡社長、私たちはあなたの死を一生忘れません。お悔やみ申し上げます。
(Deleted File because it's NSF Ripped... sorry w7n...)
Last edited by Sky Yoshi on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Sky Yoshi and I'm a Japanese Tracker.
I am back from 5 months of absent!
Check out my Links to see what I do!
Do you wanna be pointless? Click here!

w7n

Postby w7n » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Sky Yoshi wrote:Iwata programmed the NES Balloon Fight's smooth moving than the AC version (Called VS. Balloon Fight)
And later that program reused in Super Mario Bros thanks to Toshihiko Nakagou (Super Mario Bros. Programmer)
So I will pst the NSF Ripped Hellp Kitty World (Ballon kid) 1-1 Stage BGM (Which I think it's very nice!)
岩田聡社長、私たちはあなたの死を一生忘れません。お悔やみ申し上げます。

Sorry but... Ripped FTMs out of NSFs aren't allowed to be posted in the forum. This isn't stated in the new forum rules but (if I'm not mistaken) in the old forum rules. You're new so I think this can be forgiven though.
nsf.nesbbs.com under reconstruction, better player might be available in the future.

VRC6 PWM is GAY because it has colours of the rainbow in the NSFPlay keyboard visualizer.