Modding FamiTracker?

Questions and information regarding the source & NSF driver.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Baka94
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Modding FamiTracker?

Postby Baka94 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:05 pm

So, I was thinking of starting to make a mod for FamiTracker trying to make it let you completely customize what channels you use. Another thing would be to fix some quirks in the audio chips and making some other small modifications to how they sound in general.

However, the problem here is that I don't know what tools I need for modding. I know the source code is there, but what can I use to compile it? Most of my programming experience is in assembly. All programs that I've used to program C styled programming languages had their own compilers and the code would only work for that program alone.

I might need help in the modding process itself since I don't know how FamiTracker is programmed, but we'll go over that later if necessary.

HertzDevil

Re: Modding FamiTracker?

Postby HertzDevil » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:33 am

refactoring

Baka94

Postby Baka94 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Roflo

Postby Roflo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:04 pm

So why not using an other DAW instead of messing with famitracker' fucked up code?

HertzDevil

Postby HertzDevil » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 am

refactoring

Return to “Source and development”