(Metroid) Kraid's Lair FDS remix by Pi Guerrero25

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Pi Guerrero25

(Metroid) Kraid's Lair FDS remix by Pi Guerrero25

Postby Pi Guerrero25 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Juan Pi, and I done a remix of the song "Kraid's Lair" from the game Metroid, This is my first song done on FamiTracker so I am a Noob on this :roll:
Metroid, a game for the Nintendo Entreteinement System (NES) developmen by Nintendo in 1986, The soundtrck was compose by Hirokazu Tanaka, on Japan this game was for the Famicom Disc System and yeah, it use the FDS soundchip but only in the title and ending themes... well I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! ;)

Kraid's Lair FDS remix.ftm
(5.64 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Always give my best!!

EvilKat

Re: (Metroid) Kraid's Lair FDS remix by Pi Guerrero25

Postby EvilKat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:04 pm

This is a really good cover, I really like the FDS addition to the song!
My only suggestion be to maybe utilize the volume channel in the song, I see you've used it when defining your instruments but it would sound even better if you used the volume channel within the song area. I've attached a small edit I did to show you what I mean-
Keep up the really good work tho, can't wait to hear more of your stuff in the future ^^~
Attachments
Kraid%27s Lair FDS remix.ftm
Use Beta 0.5 to open this!
(5.02 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
fFUCK you ! hentai ass anus squid ass hentai ass >:(

Mentlegen

Postby Mentlegen » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:07 am

Pi Guerrero25 wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Juan Pi, and I done a remix of the song "Kraid's Lair" from the game Metroid, This is my first song done on FamiTracker so I am a Noob on this :roll:
Metroid, a game for the Nintendo Entreteinement System (NES) developmen by Nintendo in 1986, The soundtrck was compose by Hirokazu Tanaka, on Japan this game was for the Famicom Disc System and yeah, it use the FDS soundchip but only in the title and ending themes... well I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! ;)

I instantly noticed how well you were able to use FDS as a bass. its probably my least used chip. Very nice job my d00d
Megaman x and Metroid are things

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivWlwgp72PTSKfRcW0-x3Q

Pi Guerrero25

Postby Pi Guerrero25 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Thank you, well it's my first thing on FT, so I'll give my best!!
Always give my best!!

Pi Guerrero25

Postby Pi Guerrero25 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 pm

EvilKat wrote:This is a really good cover, I really like the FDS addition to the song!
My only suggestion be to maybe utilize the volume channel in the song, I see you've used it when defining your instruments but it would sound even better if you used the volume channel within the song area. I've attached a small edit I did to show you what I mean-
Keep up the really good work tho, can't wait to hear more of your stuff in the future ^^~
Thank for the suggestion, I really apprecite it, about your editing, unffortunately I can't play it, I have an older version of FT (if you can send me a link of your version I'll be so happy to hear your editing) and about more song I have a YouTube Channel, but I think I would know how to up the volumen... BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :roll:
Always give my best!!

Pi Guerrero25

Postby Pi Guerrero25 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Mentlegen wrote:
Pi Guerrero25 wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Juan Pi, and I done a remix of the song "Kraid's Lair" from the game Metroid, This is my first song done on FamiTracker so I am a Noob on this :roll:

I instantly noticed how well you were able to use FDS as a bass. its probably my least used chip. Very nice job my d00d

Thank you, well it's my first thing on FT, so I'll give my best!!
Always give my best!!