Key signature

Post about feature requests here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PinoBatch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Key signature

Postby PinoBatch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:25 pm

If MMC5/VRC6 is a crutch, then VRC7 is a wheelchair ♿

Drillimation

Re: Key signature

Postby Drillimation » Sun May 27, 2018 10:16 pm

I agree with that, but I wouldn't use it. Generally, I'm no expert in music theory here, but I can break this down for you. For almost every song I cover, I usually try to guess the key the song is written in just by examining the notes in a MIDI file using a MIDI editor. Just recently, I covered the song Vessel of Stars ~ Casket of Star from the PC-98 game Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story, where the first of three keys used is written in A minor. The second key is in F# minor, while the last key is in G minor. Another example of an F# minor song is Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea from Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
It's the Drillimation Guy!
Musical influences come from Skaven of Future Crew and ZUN.

Return to “Feature Requests”