[VRC7] - Deltarune - Lancer

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
MysticalElegy

[VRC7] - Deltarune - Lancer

Postby MysticalElegy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:56 am

The take I had sampled when listening to the compilation that my previous arrangement was placed in sounded OK, but not completely accurate to this specific character's BGM In-Game, or in the OST... So I thought I'd try my own arrangement.
Attachments
Lancer (deltarune).ftm
(19.27 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

MegaManBoss

Re: [VRC7] - Deltarune - Lancer

Postby MegaManBoss » Thu May 02, 2019 10:27 am

This sounds pretty accurate! Down to the chords, the melody and everything.
The only gripe I have is the lack of volume control. The VRC7 is actually louder than the 2A03, and if it were to be played on a real NES/Famicom, it would pretty much blast the TV speakers.

I'd suggest to change the maximum volume for the VRC7 to either C or D. I usually choose D for the bass notes, C for the melody and harmony, and B or lower for the chords and the melody's echo.

But overall, very nice cover indeed!
Yes, just your typical guy that designs video games and whatnot.
SoundCloud: Sound Pulse
First Game: Jump Ball: Fortress of Evil

shawnphase

Re: [VRC7] - Deltarune - Lancer

Postby shawnphase » Wed May 08, 2019 10:13 pm

yea, i can agree with that too, throw some volume dampening on that expansion and its gonna be golden. really great work here mysticalelegy, very exciting to see heads like yourself gettin into deltarune so soon. cheers homie, thanks so much for sharin with us.

Return to “Cover Music”