Underground (2A03) Nes NTSC

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
bidy2014@web.de

Underground (2A03) Nes NTSC

Postby bidy2014@web.de » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:22 am

Just a Little Thing I made with the good old 2A03. I like it (well, that should be obvious). You like it as well? (I don't know that, otherwise i wouldn't be asking.) No really, please let me know, I like talking to People. (I won't bite, don't worry.)
Attachments
Underground.ftm
This is Music.
(16.42 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
"Yes, I do consider myself a musician." - trying to convince myself, January 2017
Oh, also i'm here as well, if you care:
https://soundcloud.com/user-445074234
And contact:
B14music@web.de

meegosh

Re: Underground (2A03) Nes NTSC

Postby meegosh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm

I like the fadey arpeggios in Frame 02, and good work with echoes and fades throughout. I think it's a nice challenge to loop one riff (in this case the Triangle) and see how many approaches you can take on it with the other waves to try to keep things interesting. I think there could be more variety with the square waves. Pulse 1 did change every few frames but some of the ideas seemed a little too similar to each other. I think there's room to develop more distinct ideas throughout.

bidy2014@web.de

Postby bidy2014@web.de » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

meegosh wrote:I like the fadey arpeggios in Frame 02, and good work with echoes and fades throughout. I think it's a nice challenge to loop one riff (in this case the Triangle) and see how many approaches you can take on it with the other waves to try to keep things interesting. I think there could be more variety with the square waves. Pulse 1 did change every few frames but some of the ideas seemed a little too similar to each other. I think there's room to develop more distinct ideas throughout.

Ah, thanks. I always like getting some Feedback, so thanks. Also, thank you for spending your time to reply here.
"Yes, I do consider myself a musician." - trying to convince myself, January 2017
And contact:
B14music@web.de

bidy2014@web.de

Postby bidy2014@web.de » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Wow, corrently downloaded 14 times, I like that. Well, at least in this regard... But hey, at least 14 People giving me Feedback? (No, of Course not, this is the Internet. But a 'thank you' to everyone doing so.)
And contact:
B14music@web.de

Return to “Original Music”