A short loop

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
bidy2014@web.de

A short loop

Postby bidy2014@web.de » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:27 pm

This is not that special, but since I like it myself (which is not always the case) I thought maybe other People would like it too, so I'm uploading this now.
Attachments
Battle2.ftm
This is a file.
(5.49 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
"Yes, I do consider myself a musician." - trying to convince myself, January 2017
Oh, also i'm here as well, if you care:
https://soundcloud.com/user-445074234
And contact:
B14music@web.de

stewboy

Re: A short loop

Postby stewboy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Frame 05, with the arpeggiation in the melody, was very welcome. In fact overall the strength of this track IMO is that you do find interesting ways to vary the texture while keeping the same chord progression. That being said, the track is otherwise fairly predictable and too rhythmically 'safe' if that makes sense. Some variation in the chords, drums, or harmonies would add a lot.

bidy2014@web.de

Re: A short loop

Postby bidy2014@web.de » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:40 pm

stewboy wrote:Frame 05, with the arpeggiation in the melody, was very welcome. In fact overall the strength of this track IMO is that you do find interesting ways to vary the texture while keeping the same chord progression. That being said, the track is otherwise fairly predictable and too rhythmically 'safe' if that makes sense. Some variation in the chords, drums, or harmonies would add a lot.

Yeah. I'm thinking about making a remix of this with the MMC5 or something.
"Yes, I do consider myself a musician." - trying to convince myself, January 2017
Oh, also i'm here as well, if you care:
https://soundcloud.com/user-445074234
And contact:
B14music@web.de

Return to “Original Music”