One Must Fall 2097 [2a03] - Finished (scant changes, 2 tracks)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
blastvortex

One Must Fall 2097 [2a03] - Finished (scant changes, 2 tracks)

Postby blastvortex » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:05 am

Was mostly done with these for some time, kept going back and screwing with them. Good thing for fixing stupid mistakes, but was getting sick of project despite wanting to better some parts. A bit different from original material at times, but mostly true to originals, some parts also quiet to mimic original material (. Ftr, tracks 1, 2, and 7 are about twice the length of the others. Some lameness from difficulty of not wanting to stray too far from source material. Other lameness simply because... hey, it's me. =p

Also, wanted to retain original OST order. Changing it never felt right anyway.

01-Main Menu.ftm
(40.44 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
02-The Stadium.ftm
(20.87 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
03-Danger Room.ftm
(24.19 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
04-Power Plant.ftm
(23 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
05-Fire Pit.ftm
(25.01 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
06-Desert Storm.ftm
(26.12 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
07-Ending.ftm
(19.56 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

blastvortex

Re: One Must Fall 2097 [2a03] - Finished (scant changes, 2 tracks)

Postby blastvortex » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:19 am

God, I hate doing this, but I did make changes to tracks 6 and 7 some time ago. Always felt like I could do more, never happened, called it good or passable or whatever for as long as I could get on to something else. But now I'm done with that too and finally spent a week finishing an accompanying vid. No, I'm not bumping, though posting like this still leaves a nasty churn in my gut. Didn't know what better way to make it obvious there really was any update, even if it turns out it doesn't really matter. Hell, I almost put it in my next topic instead, but that just felt weird and pathetic.

06-DESERT2.ftm
(24.61 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Mostly some note releases, IIRC. Can't remember/see anything else.
07-ENDING2.ftm
(23.33 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Changed a note, or two, or three (literally, but I don't think even 3). Fixed volume on some of the "substitute triangle" (Pulse 1).

NOTE: Honestly, vid's probably not worth the time, esp if you already know the game. It's 30 min long anyway. But if you really want it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZLikBEKyr0
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

Return to “Cover Music”