Mega Man 2 - Heat Man's Theme (2A03)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bryce101189
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mega Man 2 - Heat Man's Theme (2A03)

Postby Bryce101189 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:58 am

A remix of Heat Man's theme I made in the FamiTracker 0.5 beta.

I started making a remix of this song simply because I thought it would sound cool with Tim Follin's drum instruments from Silver Surfer. That's about it

HeatMan2A03.ftm
(9.77 KiB) Downloaded 154 times

Return to “Cover Music”